Issue: Savings Survey reveals some interesting statistics:-
- Almost 50% of Irish adults have a Deposit Account with an average of €32,000 saved.
- A quarter of adults have a nest egg that no one else knows about.
- 56% of Savers unhappy with the return on their savings.
- 40% say they are Cautious Investors.
- 25% of people say they would not know who to ask for advice when considering options for investing
Question: I am finding it difficult to repay the finance on a car. Have you any advice for me?
Answer: Like any loan, if you are experiencing difficulties the sooner you discuss the matter with your lender the better. Most institutions will come to some sort of arrangement with you, to help you over a difficult financial period but not engaging with them will make matters worse.