- Major Changes for AirBnB properties
- Funds to buy a car – is there any logic to taking out a loan instead?
- Family still living in a house that is in the name of deceased Grandfather – no Will has been left.
- Tracker Mortgage – caller has the ability to pay higher repayments each month – but is this prudent?
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss these topics on Galway Bay FM
- The Changing Face of Irish Banking.
- Importance of reassessing your Insurance Cover especially if you have had a break in Policy for some reason.
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss these topics on Galway Bay FM.