- I am with my partner for the last 10 years and we have 2 children. I am worried about the financial implications if one of us dies?
- I have an investment that recently matured with Capital Guarantee on it that I took out 5 years ago. I only got back the original investment amount and made no gain on it. I am very disappointed at the performance and I am wondering what your comments would be on this?
- Number of people switching banks at an all time low.
- How do I educate myself about the Stock market?
- Caller queries being forced to take out Life Cover by a Bank when they are renegotiating the terms of a Mortgage on an investment Property.
- Caller queries husband and wife taking out Joint Life Cover for properties they owned before they were married.
- What happens if you are guarantor for a family member on their mortgage and the mortgage then goes into arrears? Caller in their 60’s seeks advice on this topic.
- Power of Attorney for elderly relatives.
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss these topics on Galway Bay FM.
- Ireland has the lowest deposit rates in the Eurozone!
- What is the average term for any investment options that are available?
- I recently had a problem with getting credit and discovered that the lender I had applied to turned me down because of a bad credit rating for somebody with a similar name. Is this a common Occurrence?
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss these topics on Galway Bay FM