- What happens to my Pension Plan when I change employers?
- The cost of my Life Insurance has increased dramatically over the last few years. I am 64 years of age and I am wondering whether or not I should continue with the policy I have as I really think that I don’t need it.
- I have been looking at making an investment recently and note that there are a number of investment companies, that I have never heard of. I am wondering what is the situation with these companies where regulation by the Central Bank is concerned?
- In light of Brexit should I be investing in Sterling?
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss these queries on Galway Bay FM
– Recent research shows how stressful financial issues are:
- 1 in 3 Irish people are very worried about their money.
- 1 in 4 would not last a month without having to borrow if they lost their job.
- 40% of people dip into their savings to cover their everyday bills.
- 25% of people use their credit cards for Bills.
– Death in Service Benefit plans can vary widely between employers – check your cover.
– An Post Savings Bond maturity – is this applicable for Self Assessment Tax?
– Considering taking out Life Cover? Smoking can greatly increase your premium!
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss these topics on Galway Bay FM