- Caller to Galway Bay FM seeks advice on complications of both parents passing away without either having made a Will.
- Prior family home now used as a rental property – the importance of notifying your insurance company of this change
- Life insurance investment with Standard Life – investment showed good growth initially but has now slowed down.
Listen below as David McCarthy discusses these topics on Galway Bay FM
- Personal Pension Plan – advantages of moving to a secure fund in the years close to retirement age
- An Post Interest Rates – still worth considering?
- Importance of educating yourself financially prior to taking a risk
- Transferring a mortgage to dependents – is this possible?
- Purchasing Sterling in advance of Brexit?
- Grandparent looking for advice on how best to provide some savings for grandchildren
Listen below to hear David discuss these topics on Galway Bay FM
- Increase in Sales Pressure from Banks
- Implications of RaboDirect decision to leave Ireland
- Some of the reasons people do not make investment decisions
- Temporary fall on the stockmarkets
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss these issues on Galway Bay FM