- Banks are abusing their privileged position
- Risk can be a good thing if it suits your circumstances
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss the following issues on Galway Bay FM.
David discusses the following:
- Why is it that some people consider Life Insurance a luxury?
- Pensions & Bank Accounts abroad – declaring them to the Revenue.
- Process of starting a business and dealing with the bank.
- Why inaction by former SSIA account holders could have cost them dearly.
Listen further to these topics below:
David answers the following questions from listeners:
- I am trying to make an investment decision but I am concerned about Brexit. Is this something I should be concerned about or should I just get on with rearranging my finances?
- I have had a Personal Pension Plan for many years but the only time somebody ever seems to talk to me about it is when they are trying to get me to increase my contributions. Should they not be providing me with advice as to how my monies are invested?
He also discusses the New Mortgage Scheme.
Listen below for details: