David McCarthy answers the following questions on Galway Bay FM:
- “Can you explain to me what an investment called a KICK-OUT BOND is”?
- “I will be retiring in a couple of years and will see quite a drop in my income of approx. 50%. However, I do own a second property and have some investments/monies on deposit. I am worried about the impact this will have on my day to day finances despite the fact that I have no borrowings, I am hoping that you might be able to give me some advice”?
- “Buying Sterling now, is it a good time”?
- As consumers become more financially aware, there is now a realization that they need to plan for their finances.
- PTSB willing to write off outstanding debt for landlords that sell their property.
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss the above:
David discusses the following issues:
- New housing co-op could be major lifeline for struggling mortgage holders.
- The issues with signing over an investment property to offspring.
- Finally, Government looks likely to jail insurance fraudsters for perjury.
Listen below for details: