David answers the following questions from listeners this morning:
- What happens to my Pension Plan when I change employers?
- I have a savings policy that was originally taken out during the SSIA Scheme. I am still making contributions to it but it seems to be performing poorly. Can you suggest what I should do with it?
- I have a lump sum from sale of family home, where will I deposit my funds to get the best return?
The following issues are discussed on Galway Bay FM this morning:
- Personal Contract Plan (PC
- How much insurance cover does a person need
- Saving Certificates with An Post
- The increase in the cost of Life Insurance
Listen below to David McCarthy discuss the above.
David discusses the 3 insurance areas once-off landlords need to be careful of, reducing a Tracker mortgage and buying property.
Listen below for more details: