- Moving your pension monies into a Retirement Bond.
- KBC to stay in Ireland and faceless banks no longer want to either see you or speak to you in person
- Options when investing money – where to get the advice you need.
- Parents giving their money to their children to purchase homes.
Listen to David discuss the above below:
- AIB & Bank of Ireland customers targeted by fraudsters over the last week through email and text messages.
- Dept. of Health finds that up to 25% of the 23,000 people signed up to the Fair Deal Scheme are under declaring their assets.
- Leaving your money on deposit is a waste of time! This is the case after a bank cuts its interest rate to zero.
- New lenders enter the mortgage market – Credit Unions and specialist Buy-to-Let lenders.
- Failure to drawdown a Personal Pension Plan when you reach the age of retirement could be foolish.
- Deposit Protection Schemes
Listen below to David discuss the above topics: